Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday's Schedule

I had a nice lazy morning...it's nice to be able to ease into the schedule; I kind of lucked out having to be here early, as I didn't have to hit the ground running the instant I got off the plane. My internal clock is also an hour ahead, so I think it's 9 and had no problem waking up. That will help in the mornings...but probably make the late nights feel worse. But I'm totally not talking about the topic of this entry...

I meet Mike and Julie in the lobby of my hotel at 9:15, and then we'll head off to the Convention Center. Jason will be with us this morning during rehearsal; this will help us tremendously. Around 10 am, we'll get wired up for mics and prep for our run-through. At 10:30, we (hopefully) do a full run-through with all of the technical work, etc. It's going to be awesome to see it all come together.
We're done in the Arena at 11:30...and then the world is ours. There is an AIDS Briefing going on somewhere we've been invited to attend; I don't know if we will or not. Annie and Kira desperately want to go shopping, and Annie is threatening me with the idea of new jeans. There's a zoo near their hotel as well, so who knows. I'm sure we'll have a nice sit-down dinner, since we haven't really ever had the time to do that together without rushing or talking about business while eating.
So today is pretty easy. Tomorrow I have to start acting like a delegate and will be running back and forth between YPA duties and delegation prep work. I'm registered for the Women's Orientation and really hope I'll make it, but it depends on what the YPA Team is doing. More details on tomorrow to come (you guessed it) tomorrow.

No comments: