Friday, April 25, 2008

Dinner Recess

And here we are, 7 pm in the Dinner Recess. I have a typed record on what decisions have been made by the sub-committees thus far. This typed record won't go anywhere; it's just for my and Matt's reference when we facilitate the full group. I ate; did some work on the computer, and even left for the room to go for a walk! (The "walk" was for some "errands"...aka going to the Youth and Young Adult Delegates' Hospitality Suite for my chocolate fix.) People are starting to trickle back in, but we have a full half an hour left of our break. It is our hope that we will begin meeting as a full group sometime this evening to get some petitions taken care of, but we can only hope. If we do get some petitions voted on by the full group, I'll try to have that reported before going to bed tonight. My meeting time is going to become much more busy as we get moving, so you might not hear from me quite as much throughout the day, but I shall do my best to give large updates at mealtimes.

No comments: