Friday, April 25, 2008

Tonight's Report

Well...it went. There were a lot of kinks, as to be expected on the first night. We got through some legislation, but not nearly as much as we had hoped for. The main issue revolved around this: We are to vote for the petition, not for the committee's recommendation. Many of us (including me) thought that a motion should be made and we should vote on the motion. Matt promised he would talk to a few people and we proceeded according to his ruling. Afterwards, Matt and I talked, and I think I am now with him. I have a lot of work to do tonight writing up all of the reports properly...yay! for no sleep. So I'm not going to spend too much time on the blog. Know that I enjoy everything that I am doing, even when I complain about it. Good night, everybody, I love you all.

No comments: