Thursday, April 24, 2008

Opening Worship

I know a lot of people wanted me to talk a lot about worship. I don’t know what to say, really, other than it was very cool. A lot of liturgical dance was used; many Scripture readings were done in languages other than English. Each delegate was given a book of worship with songs and liturgies written up, so I will be able to share that book with those who asked for worship materials. I have also been given several new song books with newer songs and cultural songs. So Diane Boley should be satisfied! We shared in Communion. Over 6500 people were in attendance.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

I tried to watch it online, and could see it but had no audio. It looked good :-) but I didn't last for more than a few minutes. Don't know if the problem was at our end or the Conference's end.
Audio works now (at home) so we should be able to see the YPA.