Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today's the Day!

Well, folks, this is it. The day that the first ever Young People's Address is presented at General Conference. All those months of planning, and now the day has arrived. It feels almost surreal. A lot of people have been asking if I'm nervous. The answer: Not really. Maybe I'll start getting really nervous right before I go up, but perhaps I'll just avoid the butterflies entirely. I don't feel like I have a reason to be nervous. We're ready. We've prepared and practiced this. We have an important message the Chuch needs to hear. And I'm excited and honored to be one of the ones sharing that message.
Today's the day...and what a glorious day God has made it.

2 comments:

Craig L. Adams said...

I can comment. It's not a problem. I'm surprised by how little comment there is on the Young People's Address on the web. The MFSA blof is the only place it's mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your witness Becca! It was really awesome. "Mom and Dad" are very happy. Enjoy the rest of the conference. Peace, Jay