Sunday, April 27, 2008

Consent Calendar

The consent calendar is done on my part; I just have to print it off and get it copied. It should go fairly smoothly. We do have one petition that is not in the Advanced Daily Christian Advocate, so that will have to be presented by the sub-committee chair before we vote on the Consent Calendar. It should go fairly smoothly. We have 33 petitions on the Consent Calendar, which is more than I anticipated.
I looked over the Young People's petitions...I'm definitely going to have to make some amendments tomorrow. Hopefully I can convey to the committee the original intent of the motions without being too much of a pain. The committee reworked them quite a lot with very good intentions, but some things got switched around that simply shouldn't be. So we'll see how that goes tomorrow.
And now, I get to go to bed! It's so early! I might even get up in the morning and work out. Wouldn't that be just grand? Have a good night, everyone. Love to all.

No comments: