Sunday, April 27, 2008

Slept In

Oops...either my alarm didn't go off or I slept through it or it was really quiet. Who knows. The point is, I didn't wake up on time. So I missed worship and my workout. I got there in time for all voting, etc. but was rather depressed about missing worship. Oh well. Life continues. We're in legislative committees now; we must wait for an interpreter...she has just arrived! No, false alarm. Wrong language. Oh well. Life still continues. I'll check in with you...sometime. We're trying to finish today, so we'll see how late we end up going.

3 comments:

gavin richardson said...

if it is cool, i'd like to add your blog into our "general conference" blog feed at The MethoBlog

http://www.methoblog.com

thanks for keeping people in the loop

Craig L. Adams said...

You probably needed the sleep anyway.

Becca Farnum said...

Craig, I truly did. Gavin, go right ahead. Thanks!